Consultant Family Medicine & Aerospace Medicine
+32 Years of Experience
Dr. Tariq is a Consultant in Family Medicine at the KAEC. FMC Department / Doctor Soliman Fakeeh Hospital (DSFH).
* MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery) / Pakistan 1984
* JBFM (Jordanian Board of Family Medicine. /JORDAN MEDICAL COUNCIL/ JORDAN / 1996
*D. Ave Med: (Specialty in Aviation Medicine / Royal College of Physicians of London/ UK/. With Honor & Barbara Harrison Memorial Prize 1993
* Medical Consultant (CMO) & Head of Aero medical Evacuation Section in the (UNMEE) / United Nations Mission in Eritrea & Ethiopia (One Year)/ 2001-2002
* Medical Consultant (CMO) & Head of Aeromedical Evacuation Dept. in the United Nations Mission in Ivory Coast (UNOCI) (One Year) – 2003/ 2004
* Medical Consultant / Royal Jordanian Air Lines /2008 -2011
* Director Marka Hospital – RMS / AMMAN/ JORDAN / 2012
* Director of Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein Hospital / RMS /2013- 2014
* Head of the Permanent Inspection Dept. / RM S General Inspector & Head of R M S Quality Dept. /2015-2017
* Member & Examiner of Family Medicine Specialty /Scientific Committee. /Jordanian medical Council / Since Year 2010
* Member & Examiner of Aviation & Aerospace Medicine specialized committee / Jordanian Medical Council.
* Head of Family Medicine Specialty Dept. / Al Hussein Medical Center. / RMS
• Training Course in ” Medical &Humanitarian International Low” / Switzerland 2003.
• Training Course in “New Trends in Hospital Administration” / Center for Consultation, Technical Services & studies /Jordan University /JORDAN/ 2003.
• Training course for Trainers in “Aviation Medicine” Civil Aviation Authority / Queen Nour technical College /JORDAN/ 2006.
• Training Course in Aviation Medicine / Rochester- Mayo Clinic/USA/ 2009.
• Training Course in “Communication Skills for Medical Higher Management “/ Nell International Academy / 2016 / AMMAN / JORDAN.
• Training Courses in “ACLS ” /American Heart association.